Check here to get up to date messages from the directors!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week 2 update

Last week's rehearsals went very well! The kids did a great job and I think we are off to a great start. Tomorrow I will be sending home an updated rehearsal schedule. I have broken down the rehearsal days by pages. This week we will rehearse the same days and times as last week, Mon., Tues., and Thurs. until 5:00. Next week we will extend rehearsals until 5:30. Rehearsals will run until 5:30 until the show.

Many have asked if you will be able to buy your child's costume after the show. I will send home order forms for the costumes with the rehearsal schedules tomorrow. All costumes will be available for $25 each. Any costume not sold will be sold to a theater company. I know many kids have not seen their costumes yet, but I know they will be awesome!! If you have any questions about this, please let me know.

Soon I will be posting of pictures of footwear that you will need to find for your actor. Boys are going to need boots. Girls will most likely be in plain, black Mary Janes or flats.

We are starting to plan the props and sets. We are going to have a kitchen, town square, and the palace. Right now, we need an old fashion looking kitchen table (small), and other furniture to put in our small kitchen. We need an old fashion looking broom and old fashion, steel bucket. If you have anything you think we can use, please let me know!

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment